Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome Aboard!


Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog of randomness!

This section of the blog will help you to understand what it's all about.

I'll be posting random things obviously, thoughts about current events and whatnot, life, etc...but those posts specifically about the following have their own special sections, which you will find just about this post here in the navigation bar:

Geekery: Posts about Apple products, speakers, apps, etc. I'm not a PC person...sorry!
Beauty: Posts about beauty products, reviews, hauls, the occasional tutorial.
Rants & Raves: Things I love, hate, and want to post a big ol' rant and or rave about!
Current Favorites: Anything I'm currently loving: Food, TV, movies, celebrity, song, NOTHING is off limits!

To the left you'll find a Links, List of Blogs I follow and links to social media! Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr when you get the chance! And grab a button before you leave, would ya? :-D

Well, that's pretty much it. Hope you all enjoy and have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment