Saturday, October 15, 2011

Best Shaving Products

Recently, Walmart.com had a special "Beauty Days" event on their website, lots of things you could get buy one get one free, etc, or little bundles at very discounted prices.

One of the budges I got included the following:


Now, I had already been using the Venus Embrace disposables, I find they give the closest shave and using the disposables are easier and cheaper than using the cartridges. The trick is to NOT leave the razor in the shower between uses, it will minimize the chances of the blades getting dull.

Today I tried the shaving cream. I had been a Skintimate shaving gel user for YEARS, I don't think I ever bothered to try Gillette's Satin Care. Anyway, the Sensitive skin formula is what came in my bundle and let me tell you: I AM NEVER going back to Skintimate again! The scent was so lovely, and the lather was much thicker than Skintimate's, not to mention it left me with such smooth legs afterwards.

So my advice to you all: Switch to Satin Care ASAP - it's wonderful!

Where to purchase: Drugstores & Supermarkets


0 comments:

Post a Comment