Monday, October 10, 2011

Current Favorites: 10-10-2011

Currently Watching....
The Ladies of PAN AM looking' good!
PAN AM
Sundays, ABC: check local listings
Loving this show! The nostalgia is great, and it isn't just about prancing around four pretty girls for all to see. I have always been fascinated by the pre-Kennedy assassination era, and this definitely represents it in a beautiful way. There are plot twists and a couple of sexy men in it too! I also pretty much grew up watching Christina Ricci, starting with Mermaids back in 1990. If you haven't checked it out yet, you are missing out!
To check out their official site, click here.

She really IS kidding most of the time!
Currently Reading....
Seriously...I'm Kidding
by Ellen DeGeneres
If you read the back cover of this you will be in stitches! I figured if the back cover was this good, the book was gonna be amazing and so far, it hasn't disappointed. The book makes you think about things, but not too seriously. It makes you laugh at life, something I think we all forget to do most of the time. The chapters are short and it's a very easy read. Basically life lessons the Ellen DeGeneres way. Please pick it up even if you aren't a big reader. I'm not a big book reader and I just love this!
You will thank me for years to come!
Smells like a bakery when lit!
Where to purchase: Amazon.com, Bookstores, The Ellen Shop






Currently Smelling....
Cinnamon Sugared Donut Candle
I don't even know what to say about this candle except drop everything NOW and go out and buy it! Seriously, it smells like snicker doodles, like an old fashioned bakery, like a donut, like cinnamon and sugar! I actually wish I bought two because I am already almost done burning this thing, since I've been burning it continuously for the last 5 days. Head on over to your local B&BW to smell it for yourself or take my word for it and get it on their site (link is above)! ENJOY!


Mally being Mally!
Currently using....
Mally Beauty Products
I am loving Mally's innovative look into beauty! Her "face defender" line is amazing, and so original and unique! I also love her mascara and her lip glosses. She is a lot of fun and demonstrates a lot of her products on her website or on QVC. She's a celebrity makeup artist and REALLY knows her stuff! 
Where to purchase: mallybeauty.com & qvc.com.

Currently drinking....
Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey
I have loved this stuff for as long as I can remember. It's best when served chilled over ice. It's refreshing with just the right amount of sweetness, and I find that it is REALLY hard to find any kind of iced tea that isn't overly sweet but this one is just right! When I'm not drinking my usual (H20), I reach for this and always have it in the house!
Where to purchase: Supermarkets & Drugstores

0 comments:

Post a Comment