Wednesday, October 12, 2011

*Rave* - Magazines - Pay - Free?

Magazines. Here's the deal with them - I try to only subscribe to THREE at a time but of course with the invention of the iPad, that will soon change. I just love magazines. Celebrity gossip. New toys. New beauty products. Fun facts. The content is endless.

I currently subscribe to three magazines, and one electronically on my iPad. Not bad, right? Right. HOWEVER, someone has seen fit to send me free subscriptions of a bunch of magazines over the years. I swear. Free. I never signed up for these subscriptions and never get charged for them (believe me, I watch my bank account like a hawk!) If anyone knows why I get free magazine subscriptions, please let me know. It's strange and has been happening to me for years.

Magazines I currently subscribe to and pay for:
 
My Electronic Subscription
Magazines I currently have a subscription to but never paid a dime for:
 

Magazines I used to get free subscriptions for but no longer do:
 

So what do you guys think? I haven't been able to find out why anywhere on google or anything. And no, these were not subscriptions leftover from magazines that were "discontinued". Some of these magazines I used to get for free for YEARS, or am still getting them for free. 

Very strange, but it definitely falls into the "rave" category, because who doesn't love free stuff?

0 comments:

Post a Comment