Tuesday, October 11, 2011

*Rant* - Old Sitcoms on The Hallmark Channel

Dorothy Zbornak is not amused!
Okay. Here is a HUGE pet peeve of mine: The Hallmark Channel has a tendency to not only cut out funny and/or important lines, or entire SCENES from my two favorite sitcoms "I Love Lucy" & "The Golden Girls", but they speed up their SPEAKING as well!!!

Seriously...most of the time I feel like I'm watching them in fast-forward, all for the SAKE OF THE SPONSORS???

Lucy is SHOCKED!
Okay, I realize that I have both of these shows (the entire series) on DVD...but that isn't the point. I don't understand at what point did the commercials become more important than the show, ESPECIALLY a show that isn't even on the air and 99% of the actors in this shows are now dead (sans Betty White, who is still going strong!).

Seriously...the next time to catch either of these shows on The Hallmark Channel, really pay attention to how their speaking...it's almost like watching the Chipmunks instead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment