Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Current Favorites: 10-25-2011

Rosie being Rosie!
Currently Watching....
The Rosie Show
Weekdays, OWN: 7 PM EST
I have always loved Rosie O'Donnell. Say what you
will about her, but she has always, always been true
to herself, something a lot of people need to take a
lesson from. I am happy to see her back, since she was
part of my pre-teen, teen years, and we both share a very
common love for Barbra Streisand!
Visit Rosie's website here: rosie.com


Kelly lookin' good!
Currently Listening To....
Stronger, Kelly Clarkson
Where to Purchase: amazon.com, iTunes
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly! I've loved her since she won American Idol
in 2002. I have all of her albums and while this one took a few
listens to grow on me, it definitely has. One thing I learned is to
listen to this album turned ALL the way up! The title is appropriate
because the album is very "anthem-ish".  Lots of songs for the 
single ladies here!
Favorite Tracks: You Love Me, The Sun Will Rise, What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)
Kelly's website: kellyclarkson.com


MAC's Springsheen Blush
Currently Using....
Springsheen Blush, M-A-C Cosmetics
Where to Purchase: maccosmetics.com, select Macy's & Nordstrom locations
This blush is very close to NARS Orgasm blush, however it is a little cheaper and I just like the overall pigmentation that this gives. They give a lot of product and it will definitely last forever. If you use a little, it just gives a little "sheen" but then you can build it up to a very dramatic look. 


I want a coffee...NOW!
Currently Drinking....
International Delight Creamers
Almond Joy & Cinnabon flavors
Where to Purchase: Supermarkets
I just love these. I switch flavors all the time, but right now this is what I am drinking. I love that you don't have to add sugar to your coffee, and it's a lot cheaper than buying so many K-Cup flavors instead! This stuff literally puts a smile on my face in the morning, which is sometimes not an easy thing to do!




Screenshot - AWESOME game!
Currently Playing....
Fruit Ninja Puss 'N Boots for iPhone
Where to Purchase: iTunes
I have been obsessed with the original Fruit Ninja since day one,
so when I saw this I freaked out. New levels, new challenges,
new fun! This game makes the boring minutes of a day tick by
A LOT quicker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment