Wednesday, January 16, 2013

*RAVE* - iPod Playlists!

If you know me personally, you know that I am a HUGE music fan. I like all kinds of music with the exception of MOST Classical music, hardcore rap & heavy metal. Other than that, I will pretty much give ANY artist a chance.

One of my favorite things to do is making playlists on my iPod. I have standard playlists that I have to make it easier for me to listen to a specific TYPE of music, but normally I just listen to my "current playlist" which I change out about once a week or so.

Here is what is currently on MY playlist. What's on yours?

I've made links to the songs either on iTunes or Amazon for you all to purchase. Enjoy!
  1. Stairway To Heaven ~ Led Zeppelin
  2. Stairway To Heaven (Live at Kennedy Center Honors) ~ Heart
  3. I Won't Let You Go ~ James Morrison
  4. Nothing But The Water, Pt. 1 ~ Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
  5. I Will Wait ~ Mumford & Sons
  6. I'd Really Love To See You Tonight ~ England Dan & John Ford Coley
  7. Army Of Me ~ Christina Aguilera
  8. Easy To Be Hard ~ Three Dog Night
  9. I Learned From The Best ~ Whitney Houston
  10. Light Up The Sky ~ Christina Aguilera
  11. Love On Top ~ Beyonce
  12. Stars ~ Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
  13. Whistle Down The Wind ~ Tina Arena (Link is to YouTube vid, can't find mp3 download!)
  14. Home ~ Phillip Phillips
  15. Free Me ~ Joss Stone
  16. Ghosts That We Knew ~ Mumford & Sons
  17. Everything Has Changed (Feat. Ed Sheeran) ~ Taylor Swift
  18. And It Feels Like ~ LeAnn Rimes (Link is to YouTube vid, can't find mp3 download!)
  19. I Don't Want To Know ~ Fleetwood Mac
  20. Bluebird ~ Sara Bareilles

0 comments:

Post a Comment