Sunday, January 27, 2013

*RANT* - iPhone's progression!

I have been a loyal iPhone user since 2008. I had the 2nd generation unlocked iPhone with T-Mobile until 2009, then switched to AT&T and got the 3GS, and in 2011 I got the 4S.

Now, the phone has changed since then, obviously. It's faster, it's slimmer, it's lighter, it's more durable, etc. However...the OS and Interface is pretty much THE SAME.

Come on, Apple! Shape up your game, here. I am getting sick of the same old same old!

Here is what the first gen. iPhone looked like:

And here is what the newest iPhone, the iPhone 5, looks like:

This year marks the iPhone's 6th anniversary, it was the first smartphone of it's kind, but it really hasn't changed THAT much. I want real multitasking, I want to be able to change the look without jailbreaking, etc. I'll be eligible for an upgrade in a few months and if the new iPhone that is coming out this year hasn't changed DRAMATICALLY, I am switching to a Droid. And believe me, if you know me, this is a big deal. I am an apple products girl, and still am, but I am just starting to get so bored with the iPhone.

Switch it up, Apple!!! It's not that hard for you to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment