Sunday, January 20, 2013

Current Favorites: TV Shows!

The last time I posted something like this was over a year ago and frankly, the shows I used to love were either canceled or I lost interest quickly LOL. For instance, I no longer watch Glee due to the stupid decision of making the regular cast take a back seat to the "new" high school class that showed up there, so I am all set with it!

Anyway, here are my current favorite shows, all situation dramas or comedies. No need to list any reality shows here because I only watch a couple, like Tia & Tamera and Dance Moms.

Better than The Closer was!
Major Crimes: I was a loyal watcher of "The Closer" for years, then Mary McDonnell came along in season five with her Captain Sharon Raydor HBIC and I fell in LOVE. Major Crimes is basically a reboot of The Closer, only better. I love Mary the way she plays Sharon. She took in a troubled teen and just made her character come to life. Anyway, tune in, you won't be disappointed! Mondays, 9 PM, TNT (new season starts in July!)



SMASH-ing!
Smash: I sort of have a love-hate relationship with this show. The fact that they focus SO MUCH on Katharine McPhee's character is annoying, but the covers and original music in it are amazing, as are most of the actors. I am looking forward to the new season in a couple weeks, with the addition of Jennifer Hudson. I just hope that they quit it with the unrealistic attention Karen gets, when she clearly can't sing like the "antagonist" Ivy. Tuesdays, 9 PM, NBC


Bunheads is always good for a laugh!
Bunheads: This show is very entertaining, and it should be since it was created by the same person who created Gilmore Girls. Sutton Foster is very witty in it, and the dancers are good, and cute. Of course my favorite part is Kelly Bishop, who plays Fanny Flowers. LOVE her! I just hope they make Michelle more mature as the show goes along, IF it lasts, that is! It does have a good mix of drama and comedy, though, which I like in a series. Too much drama and too much comedy bores me, and I need a little of each! Mondays, 9 PM, ABC Family



Best show EVER!!!
Grey's Anatomy: I, along with millions of others have been watching this show for years. There is just something about it, it never gets boring, no matter who gets killed off or leaves the show or whatever. Its the perfect balance of drama, romance and medical mumbo-jumbo. It also has a nice dose of humor. It's just a perfect show, and will remain one of my all time favorites forever! Thursdays, 9 PM, ABC

0 comments:

Post a Comment