Sunday, January 13, 2013

Current Favorites: Beauty

I've discovered lots of new beauty and skincare products over time, so I thought I'd mention them here! I'll probably do a beauty favorites post every couple weeks or so, because I rotate my products so much it isn't even funny!

Anyway....onto the favorites!

Schick Intuition Naturals Razor
Schick Intuition Naturals Razor: I will never buy shaving cream again! This is so easy to use, no shaving cream needed because there is a bar of cream built into the razor, which makes your legs nice and soft!

M.A.C. Cleanse-Off Oil
M.A.C. Cleanse-Off Oil: This stuff is super gentle and takes off eye makeup so easily. I just put a little bit in my hands and gently rub the eye makeup off with my fingertips, then rinse with warm water. GREAT stuff and good for sensitive eye area!

Bioderma Crealine H2O
Bioderma Crealine H2O: This stuff is made in france and is pretty much only available in Europe in the UK - but thank god for eBay! It's kind of pricey but so worth it! It's a no-rinse cleanser that also removes makeup SO EASILY. And it feels like you are taking it off with PURE WATER without the drying effects! ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!

Hempz Body Moisturizer in Pomegranate
Hempz Body Moisturizer in Pomegranate: This stuff SMELLS AMAZING! And it's like liquid gold for your skin! It's great as a hand lotion or as an all over moisturizer. I AM OBSESSED with it!

LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel
LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel: Pretty much feels like you are washing up with pure honey with a slight citrus scent to it. Every time I wash up with this stuff my mood is lifted. HIGHLY recommended!

0 comments:

Post a Comment