Monday, November 7, 2011

Three songs I'm obsessed with right now....

As everyone in my life knows, I'm obsessed with music. Have loved it since I was in the womb, and I like all kinds. Currently, I'm obsessed with the following songs:

Oldie but VERY goody.... "Could've Been" by Tiffany. Remember her? I wish that today's teen idols could just stand there and sing like Tiffany could. She was so young but held herself with such poise, even then. Here's a great performance of it from 1988:


And now onto my favorite country singer of all time, Miss LeAnn Rimes. One of her new songs, a cover from her "Lady & Gentlemen" album, "When I Call Your Name". Say you want about Miss LeAnn, but girl can SANG. I've seen her live, she sounds exactly like this:


Last, but certainly not least, "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" by Kelly Clarkson. I've missed Miss Kelly and although her new album isn't really up to par to what she's put out so far (a little rhyme haha!), I love this song. It's a total empowerment song, and it does totally make you feel better if you're a little down:


0 comments:

Post a Comment