Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Current Favorites 11-16-11

Currently Drinking....
Barefoot Moscato White Wine
Price Varies By Location
Totally obsessed with this wine. It's very sweet, probably the sweetest white wine out there, and considered a "dessert wine". It's awesome, and I am currently "always" keeping it in the house. It's very refreshing with peach and citrus flavors. OBSESSED!

Currently (and forever!) Watching....
I Love Lucy Season One
$25-$35.00
I am a huge I Love Lucy fan, and I love the first TWO seasons the most - So many classic episodes come from those seasons, MY personal favorite being "The Operetta" in Season Two. This has been in my DVD player for instant watches whenever I need my Lucy fix!


Currently Playing....


Cooking Academy 2: World Cuisine
$6.99 (for PC or Mac)
I conquered the FIRST Cooking Academy on my iPhone and have since conquered this one on my computer. There is something about cooking on a computer that makes me happy. Hours of good fun!
You can get it in the Mac App Store, or at Bigfish.com & Gamehouse.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment