Friday, November 25, 2011

Current Favorites 11-25-11

I know that I am posting this a lot sooner than usual but I don't care. I have a few new favorites and I just feel like posting about them! HEHE.

Currently Watching....
Who's Line Is It Anyway?
AND
Gilmore Girls
 Okay so yea this is rerun city but idc. I used to watch Who's Line when I was still in HIGH SCHOOL if I made it to stay up passed 10 PM when it used to come on back in the day. Now it comes on ABC Family at Midnight and when I remember to catch it, I do. It still makes me laugh my ASS off to this day. As for the Gilmore Girls, I never watched this show when it was actually on TV, but lately I have been catching random episodes on SoapNET and I really liked it. THEN the other day I went to Target and they had the entire season (except season TWO, very random) on sale for $7.99 each! So I bought them and now I'm hooked! Can't stop watching!!!!

Currently Showering With....
AND
Oh good lord. I was recently a mystery shopper at my local Lush, and got a $50.00 gift card for my volunteering services. I bought this two things with my gift card, along with the Almond & Coconut Smoothie, and I love them all....but these two SMELL amazing, and I have never gotten so much sudsy soap out of body washes before. The Shower Jelly is so cool, I've never used anything like it. Unfortunately, both of these things are seasonal. Hmmm...I may need to stock up later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment