Monday, November 14, 2011

Beauty Haul!

Well, here is the first 'haul' of beauty products I'll be putting on this blog. After a day of disappointments (for circumstances BEYOND my control, I won't be starting school next week after all) I figured I would post this here.

I went to Lush, The Body Shop & Sephora today. I needed a couple of things from Lush and I had to spend my 20% off coupon at Sephora. I also saw that there was a "buy 2, get 1 free" sale at The Body Shop. I picked up these goodies:


From left to right (Top):
- Clinique Even Better Liquid Foundation
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- Lush Ocean Salt Scrub
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner

Bottom:
- The Body Shop Seaweed Matifying Day Cream
- Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

I've used a few of these things before (The foundation, mascara & scrub) but the rest are all brand new to me! I used the rest of the products already this evening and that Tea Tree is very powerful - I think I need another moisturizer to put on over it in a few minutes besides the mattifyer because my skin feels a little tight and I don't like that feeling. But hopefully over time this will help me to clear up my acne prone skin.

Well that's it! I just love hauls!



1 comments:

Sandra S/ said...

I love reading your blog! I love the product reviews the most.

You will make a great makeup artist!!!!!

Post a Comment