Sunday, February 17, 2013

Things I have purchased over and over and over again!

There are some things in life that we all purchase and purchase and purchase, no matter what anyone says they cannot dissuade us from these things. Mine is a short list but.... it exists nonetheless:

  1. ACT Active Fluoride Rinse in "Mint" - I have loved this stuff since I was a kid (only then I used the Bubblegum flavor) - I love that there is a cup on the top that measures the amount needed for a nice rinse. It tastes great and it is REALLY alcohol free - meaning ZERO burn! LOVE this stuff I am never without it!
  2. Slatkin & Co. "Cinnamon Sugared Donut" Candle - this is my favorite candle OF ALL time. I am a sucker for "food and bakery" candles, and this is the best one EVER. I literally bought four of them during the Fall season so I wouldn't be without it for awhile. Can't wait until it comes out again this year!
  3. Biotrue - The only contact lens solution I have ever used. People tell me that you can definitely tell the difference if you use a cheaper one, so I say it's worth it - and it lasts me AWHILE so, totally worth the price. It really is like using water to clean them, only better!
  4. Baby Shampoo - used to deep clean my makeup brushes every two weeks and used in my homemade brush cleaner that I use daily on them. If it's safe enough for a baby's head, it's safe enough for your makeup brushes - and SO economical!
  5. ELF Eyelash Curler - it's $1.00, folks! And it works just as well as any expensive one, maybe even better! It even has nice black grippers on the handles. Best value for a dollar I can think of that isn't edible!
  6. Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam - I just love the way this stuff smells, the way it goes through my wet hair without weighing it down and that it isn't sticky. I have used tons and tons of mousse in my day, and this one is still the best there is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment