Thursday, February 14, 2013

My favorite YouTube beauty channels!

When YouTube started a few years ago it was really a great thing. I can't remember what I did to kill time on the internet before YouTube came along.

Anyway - there are lots of "beauty gurus" on YouTube, ones that give tutorials and reviews on new products, and also list their favorite products and worst products they have ever tried. Let me tell you, I have learned SO MUCH from these people, so I thought I'd post my favorite channels here to share with all of you!


Beauty Broadcast with emilynoel83 - Emily is amazing! She is the most honest of all the YT beauty gurus, gorgeous, speaks well (she's a former news anchor so that would explain it) and just gives great tutorials, tips and honest opinions on beauty products, the majority of which tend to be DRUGSTORE products! She's the first beauty guru I started watching on YouTube, and remains my favorite.


Wayne Goss - gossmakeupartist - Wayne is a professional makeup artist and has the most amazing tips and tricks for applying makeup. He is also EXTREMELY honest, but focuses more on the "high end" makeup, which is understandable as he is english and the drugstore options in the UK are different than those in the US. I have taken so much great advice from him, and never miss a video!


FleurDeForce - I could listen to Fleur all day long, I love her english accent! Anyway, I have to admit this gal has persuaded me to buy a few very pricey products, but she has always been totally right about all of them, this is why I trust her. She's gorgeous, and I love her lip product choices!


missglamorazzi with Ingrid - This girl is so freakin' bubbly, you can't help but love her. She gets so excited over all of her beauty products, and she's just all around enjoyable to watch. Love her "monthly favorites" videos the most!

0 comments:

Post a Comment