Sunday, February 3, 2013

Random Favorites: 2/3/2013

Currently Smelling....
Yankee Candle Whoopie Pie!

This literally smells like chocolate and cream.
Smells great before you even light it, and I got it
on sale at a local Yankee Candle store - IT SMELLS SO GOOD, 
please pick it up, you won't regret it!
Where to Buy: YankeeCandle.com, Yankee Candle Stores, 
Bed, Bath & Beyond Stores, etc.

Currently Eating....
Wright's Chicken Farm Dinner

Well, you can only get this in Harrisville, RI but - it's amazing!
You get fresh roast chicken, pasta, hand-cut fries and salad -
ALL YOU CAN EAT!
You have to put on your eatin' pants when you go here, believe me!

Currently Wearing....
Ballet Flats!
For some reason, I have been fascinated by these things
for years! I've always wanted a pair, and now I actually
do have a couple pairs, and I AM IN LOVE with them!
They are so comfy but not frumpy - just what I need!
You can obviously buy these ANYWHERE but,
I got mine at Payless!

Currently Listening to....
"Flight" by Sutton Foster & Megan McGinnis


Just listen to this - it's beautiful. The harmonies are
AMAZING and it's such a haunting song with such a wonderful
message! LOVE this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment