Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Current Favorites: Television Edition

I am not a HUGE TV person, I am more of a computer person. However, currently there are some shows that I love and DVR and watch RELIGIOUSLY. And here they are, in no particular order:

Dance Moms
Lifetime, Tuesday Evenings

These Moms are insane. Everyone gives Abby the gruff but if you watch closely, it's the moms that are RIDICULOUS. And yet, I watch. It's like watching High School drama all over again!

Glee
Fox, Tuesday Evenings

I've watched this since the pilot episode. Of course the show has hits and misses for me but all in all I just love the show. It reminds me of the high school musicals I did, and I just love all the actors. They are so talented!

Grey's Anatomy
ABC, Thursday Evenings

I challenge ANYONE who has never seen this show, to rent or buy season one, and watch the first episode. If you are not HOOKED, we cannot be friends! This show literally slays me every week. Anyone who watches it understands the obsessive cult following it has!

Disappeared
Investigation Discovery, Monday Evenings

This show always makes me think. It is freaky to know that someone you love could literally walk out of the house to run an errand and never be seen or heard from again. This show is amazing, and my favorite show on my favorite channel: Investigation Discovery

Pan Am
ABC, Sunday Evenings

Another show I've watched since the first episode in September. I just love it. The style, the era, the actors. I GREW UP watching Christina Ricci so it's nice to be able to see her in something every week. The story lines are very interesting, it isn't just about romance and whatnot. I am pleasantly surprised at how much I love this show!

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
Oxygen, Tuesday Evenings

I never really liked Tori Spelling until I tuned into an episode of Tori & Dean: Inn Love many years ago, and I've since been hooked on them. I love them as a couple, as parents, as friends. They are funny and real and just fun to watch!

Harry's Law
Wednesday Evenings, NBC

Now, Kathy Bates is one of my favorite actors of all time! This show is great, it has a couple of story lines every week that just grip you and pull you in. And Kathy Bates is as usual...AMAZING!

So I think everyone needs to tune into these shows. It's hard to find friends who like them all or even a mixture. I tend to be all over the spectrum. But hey that's me....ECLECTIC!



0 comments:

Post a Comment