Saturday, January 14, 2012

Current Favorites: 1-14-2012

Currently Using....
Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush
Price varies by location
I got this from my Dad for Christmas. Basically, if you use this instead of a manual brush you will feel like you've had a professional dental cleaning 2x a day. There is a sensor on it and a red light will go on if you are putting too much pressure on your teeth/gums when you brush, and there's a timer as well. It's a REALLY good investment, I highly recommend it!
Where to purchase: At Amazon here!

Currently Eating....
Tangerines
Ahh, tangerines. Sweeter than oranges but not as sweet or as small as clementines. I just love them. They aren't really seedless but they satisfy the sweet craving and give you that Vitamin C!

Currently Puckering Up With....
Revlon Lip Butters
Price varies by location
These are great! I really hope they aren't limited edition. If you aren't a lipstick wearer and you don't like the stickiness of a lipgloss, I recommend these! They give just a pop of color and feel like a chapstick. I'm OBSESSED with them!

Currently Watching....
My new TV!
I got this a week after Christmas from my Mom & Auntie. Isn't it purdy??? I'm obsessed with it. I have a new Blue-Ray DVD player as well with a Netflix subscription so I've been watching it constantly. It probably isn't healthy but...oh well!



0 comments:

Post a Comment